Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and largest city. Founded in 1630, it’s one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The key role it played in the American Revolution is highlighted on the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile walking route of historic sites that tells the story of the nation’s founding. One stop, former meeting house Faneuil Hall, is a popular marketplace.
- Freedom Trail - Route with historic sites & museums: 2.5-mile route with historic sites, such as meetinghouses, churches & burial grounds, plus museums.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - Historic indoor-outdoor shopping center: Shopping center with many stores & restaurants comprising 3 historic market buildings & a promenade.
- Boston Common - Venerable park with historic cred: Storied, nearly 50-acre urban park that hosted British troops during the American Revolution.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - Impressionist art & Egyptian treasures: Neoclassical & modern wings house a vast collection from ancient Egyptian to contemporary American.
- New England Aquarium - Giant ocean tank with over 2,000 animals: A giant glass tank spiraled by a multilevel walkway is the main draw at this waterfront attraction.
- Museum of Science - Interactive exhibits & an IMAX theater: Venerable institution with interactive exhibits, a dome-shaped IMAX/3D film theater & a planetarium.
- Boston Harbor - Harbor, lighthouse, and sailing: Boston Harbor is a natural harbor and estuary of Massachusetts Bay, and is located adjacent to the city of Boston, Massachusetts. It is home to the Port of Boston, a major shipping facility in
- Old North Church - Launch point for Paul Revere's ride: Hallowed 18th-century church & launch point for Paul Revere's revolutionary ride, with tours & more.
- The Paul Revere House - Revolutionary War hero's famed residence: Revere's legendary ride began at this restored Colonial-era home, which includes family furnishings.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Art treasures in a Venetian-style palace: Evocative of a 15th-century Venetian palace, this museum houses a world-class art collection.
Hilton - Boston/Dedham
25 Allied Drive, Dedham, MA 02026-6147