Guidelines for Speakers:
- Participants are requested to arrive at the conference venue, 30 minutes before the session starts, for collecting the badges and collect the conference material as per the schedule.
- Speakers are requested to bring a USB with their presentation; a technician will help to upload the presentation for you.
- Each presentation can be for 20 minutes which includes Q & A time as well.
- Presenters are requested to retrieve their presentation materials at the end of their session to help the next presenter to get ready.
- Presenters using posters are advised to keep the poster size consistent – 39.5” X 30.5” or 1mt. X 1mt. Presenters are responsible for mounting their posters in the morning before their session starts and removing after their session is completed.
- For poster presentations, 30 minutes is allotted when other sessions are not scheduled.
- Poster judge panel is the final authority for declaring the winners.