Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
- Universal Studios Hollywood- Big movie-themed amusement park: Sprawling amusement park with a cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops & shows.
- Disneyland Park- Famed amusement park with 8 themed lands: Iconic amusement park featuring 8 themed "lands" with rides, shows & costumed characters.
- Hollywood Sign - Iconic letters atop Mount Lee since 1923: Erected in 1923, this symbolic landmark on Mount Lee is often viewed from Griffith Park Observatory.
- Griffith Observatory - Planetarium, telescopes & city views: This art deco landmark from 1935 features a high-tech planetarium, public telescopes & city views.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - Star-studded Hollywood sidewalk: Famous Hollywood sidewalk area emblazoned with stars & celebrity names since 1960.
- Santa Monica Pier - Popular landmark for rides & restaurants: Storied seaside destination boasting a range of shops & cafes, plus an amusement park & aquarium.
- Griffith Park - Hiking trails, city views & L.A. Zoo: Urban oasis featuring hiking & equestrian trails, plus city views, the Greek Theatre & L.A. Zoo.
- TCL Chinese Theatre - Landmark cinema & celebrity footprints: This iconic, opulent theater hosts movie premieres & immortalizes hand- & footprints of the stars.
- Hollywood Boulevard - Famous street with glitzy attractions: Prominent road featuring the Hollywood Walk of Fame & other landmarks of the entertainment world.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - From pre-Columbian to contemporary works : This 20-acre campus with diverse collections spanning art history also offers screenings & concerts.
Los Angeles Location:
Embassy Suites - LAX South
1440 E. Imperial Avenue
El Segundo, CA