Miami is an International city at Florida's southeastern tip. Its Cuban influence is reflected in the cafes and cigar shops that line Calle Ocho in Little Havana. On barrier islands across the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay is Miami Beach, home to South Beach. This glamorous neighborhood is famed for its colorful art deco buildings, white sand, surfside hotels and trendsetting nightclubs.
- Ocean Drive- Ocean Drive is a major thoroughfare in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens- Historic estate with formal gardens & sculptures, grottos & circa-1914 mansion turned museum.
- Miami Seaquarium - Popular complex hosting shows, sealife displays & kids' playground, plus dolphin ride for extra fee.
- Bayside Marketplace - Large, waterside shopping center with many familiar stores, plus eateries & sit-down restaurants.
- Jungle Island - Home to nearly 3,000 animal, bird & plant species, this destination boasts a petting zoo & trails.
- Art Deco Historic District - Famed the world over for its Art Deco, this area of Miami is the epicenter for architecture fans.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami - Sleek waterfront museum features modern & contemporary international artwork & educational programs.
- Venetian Pool - Iconic, spring-water-filled pool built in 1923 boasting waterfalls, grottos & a tropical backdrop.
- South Pointe Park Pier- Greenery & ocean views in a picturesque oasis with biking, skateboarding & an observation deck.
- Lincoln Road - Stylish bustling promenade with a range of chic retail shops, sidewalk cafes, bars & art galleries.